Tax Legal Assistant (Downtown)
Toronto, ON M3M 3G1
What's in it for you:
- Join a well regarded, mid-sized law firm;
- Salary up to 60$K;
- Convenient downtown Toronto location; and
- Walking distance from the subway!
- Prepare and draft correspondence and legal documents;
- Schedule meetings and co-ordinate appointments as required;
- Organize, open and maintain client files;
- Responsible for daily correspondence, document preparation, drafting and filings;
- File preparation and management; and
- General administrative duties including entering dockets and processing accounts.
- Successful completion of Legal Assistant Diploma program;
- Minimum of 5 years supporting tax and/or corporate lawyers, preferably in a share;
- Experience in Corporate would be an asset;
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills (Excel/Word/Outlook);
- Experience working with a document management system;
- Demonstrated skills in managing multiple priorities with ease;
- Experience processing bills and accounts on a monthly basis; and
- Ability to work independently, and in a team environment.
HOW TO APPLY:
Kindly email your MS Word resume to [email protected], and quote Opportunity #14750 in the subject line of your email. If you are already registered with Kent Legal, please get in touch with your recruitment consultant.
Thank you for your interest in this role. Please note that only qualified candidates will be invited for a meeting. Continue to visit our website at www.kentlegal.com for new employment opportunities.