Litigation Legal Assistant/Clerk
Toronto, ON M3M 3G1
- Preparation of court documents (actions, applications, affidavits of documents, requests to admit, motion records, factums etc. Etc.) and correspondence;
- Schedule appointments, court dates, examinations for discovery;
- Communicate effectively with clients;
- Good organizational skills; and
- Manage the administrative needs of the practice i.E. Expense reimbursements, travel arrangements.
- 4 years experience as a Litigation Legal Assistant;
- Strong computer skills including knowledge of MSWord, ACL;
- Excellent spelling, grammar and proofreading skills;
- Client focused; and
- Team player with a positive attitude!
What's in it for you:
- Highly reputable law firm!
- Convenient downtown Toronto location;
- Salary up to $60K; and
- Excellent benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY:
Kindly email your MS Word resume to [email protected], and quote Opportunity #14759 in the subject line of your email. If you are already registered with Kent Legal, please get in touch with your recruitment consultant.
Thank you for your interest in this role. Please note that only qualified candidates will be invited for a meeting. Continue to visit our website at www.kentlegal.com for new employment opportunities.