Litigation Law Clerk (Midtown)
Toronto, ON M3M 3G1
What's in it for you:
- Join a well-regarded Toronto law firm;
- Salary commensurate with experience;
- Great benefits package; and
- Convenient location near to the Subway!
- Support lawyers with various litigation matters;
- Prepare/draft client correspondence;
- Liaise with lawyers, clients, court staff, and other third parties;
- Prepare pleadings, motion records, Affidavits of Documents, etc.
- Manage undertakings;
- Prepare for and attend at examinations and hearings where necessary;
- Review and summarize transcripts;
- Assist Counsel with general file and project management.
- 2+ years' of litigation law clerk experience;
- Law Clerk Diploma
- Excellent knowledge of the Rules of Civil Procedure;
- Strong proficiency with MS Office and legal software;
- Professional, flexible attitude, with strong commitment to client service;
- Ability to remain calm under pressure; and
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and time management skills;
HOW TO APPLY:
Kindly email your MS Word resume to [email protected], and quote Opportunity #14770 in the subject line of your email. If you are already registered with Kent Legal, please get in touch with your recruitment consultant.
Thank you for your interest in this role. Please note that only qualified candidates will be invited for a meeting. Continue to visit our website at www.kentlegal.com for new employment opportunities.