Junior Insurance Defence Legal Assistant
Toronto, ON M3M 3G1
What's in it for you:
- Reputable firm in the heart of the Financial District;
- Salary up to $45K; and
- Excellent benefits package!
- Provide legal administrative support within busy insurance defence practice;
- Assist with preparation for trials and arbitrations;
- Prepare legal documents and correspondence from instructions;
- Schedule appointments and manage calendars, and bring-forward system for lawyers;
- Assist with dockets and billing;
- Open, close, and maintain legal files;
- Liaise professionally with clients, insurance companies, and other legal professionals; and
- Assist with other administrative tasks as needed.
- 1+ years' of insurance defence experience;
- Excellent of the Rules of Civil Procedure;
- Professional attitude with strong initiative and sense of ownership; and
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and time management skills.
HOW TO APPLY:
Kindly email your MS Word resume to [email protected], and quote Opportunity #14754 in the subject line of your email. If you are already registered with Kent Legal, please get in touch with your recruitment consultant.
Thank you for your interest in this role. Please note that only qualified candidates will be invited for a meeting. Continue to visit our website at www.kentlegal.com for new employment opportunities.