Intermediate Litigation Assistant
Toronto, ON M3M 3G1
Our client, a reputable modern law firm in downtown Toronto, has an immediate opening for a litigation assistant to join them on a permanent basis! If you have at least 4 years of experience and want to join a great firm, then we need to hear from you!
What's in it for you:
- Highly reputable law firm!
- Convenient downtown Toronto location, close to the subway;
- Salary up to $60K;
- Excellent benefits package!
- Scheduling meetings and conferences;
- drafting correspondence and legal documents from precedents and/or dictation;
- managing calendars and dockets;
- liaising with the courts and clients;
- managing work flow of a file from cradle to grave;
- using Microsoft Word to create and edit documents; and
- filing, routing incoming mail, and other administrative duties as may be necessary.
- 4 years experience in litigation;
- exceptional organization skills;
- great interpersonal and technical skills;
- fast and accurate typing; and
- a keen eye for details!
HOW TO APPLY:
Kindly email your MS Word resume to [email protected], and quote Opportunity #14744 in the subject line of your email. If you are already registered with Kent Legal, please get in touch with your recruitment consultant.
Thank you for your interest in this role. Please note that only qualified candidates will be invited for a meeting. Continue to visit our website at www.kentlegal.com for new employment opportunities.