HR Manager - Maternity Leave Contract (Hamilton)
Hamilton, ON L8E 1A1
- Work with management and staff of large law firm on a variety of HR matters;
- Provide guidance, coaching, counselling, intervention and follow-up on employee relations issues, conflict resolution, communication, progressive discipline, policy interpretation, performance management, workforce planning, and attendance management;
- Work with HR team to: create and implement successful staffing strategies, build best practices, streamline work processes, offer full cycle recruitment services, develop succession plans, facilitate promotions, and provide candidates with a positive and professional recruitment experience;
- Investigate and document employment issues, and provide a plan of action;
- Conduct terminations and exit interviews.
- 4+ years of HR experience, including large law firm experience;
- University degree in Human Resources or Business Administration;
- CHRP/CHRL designation is an asset.
What's in it for you:
- Join a well-known, reputable law firm!
- Salary up to $80K!
- Excellent benefits package!
HOW TO APPLY:
Kindly email your MS Word resume to [email protected], and quote Opportunity #14713 in the subject line of your email. If you are already registered with Kent Legal, please get in touch with your recruitment consultant.
Thank you for your interest in this role. Please note that only qualified candidates will be invited for a meeting. Continue to visit our website at www.kentlegal.com for new employment opportunities.