Corporate Legal Assistant (Uptown)
North York, ON M1L 4R9
What's in it for you:
- Well-known, top-tier firm!
- Salary commensurate with experience;
- Convenient downtown Toronto location; and
- Excellent benefits package!
- Provide legal administrative support within busy Corporate law group;
- Prepare legal correspondence and Corporate documents;
- Assist with scheduling and coordinating travel for lawyers;
- Assist with docketing and billing;
- Route incoming calls and email;
- Open / close / maintain legal files; and
- Assist with other administrative duties as needed.
- 3 years of Corporate legal administrative experience with either a corporate or tax background;
- Understanding of Corporate legal terminology and applicable statutes;
- Proficiency with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) CMS, PDF docs and InterAction; and
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and time management skills.
Any experience as a Business Law Legal Assistant would be an asset here too!
HOW TO APPLY:
Kindly email your MS Word resume to [email protected], and quote Opportunity #14745 in the subject line of your email. If you are already registered with Kent Legal, please get in touch with your recruitment consultant.
Thank you for your interest in this role. Please note that only qualified candidates will be invited for a meeting. Continue to visit our website at www.kentlegal.com for new employment opportunities.