Corporate Law Clerk (North Toronto)
North York, ON M1L 4R9
- Provide legal support within a thriving Corporate Services Department;
- Prepare documents for reorganizations, revivals, amalgamations, and other corporate matters;
- Perform minute reviews;
- Perform corporate and name searches; and
- Other duties as may be needed.
- Minimum 3 years of Corporate services experience;
- Solid understanding of corporate forms, regulations, and procedures;
- Extensive knowledge of the OBCA, CBCA, CIA, and LP; and
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and time management skills.
What's in it for you:
- Join a team of experts at a highly reputable mid-sized firm!
- Competitive salary based on experience; and
- Excellent benefits package.
Any experience as a Corporate Legal Assistant would be an asset here too!
HOW TO APPLY:
Kindly email your MS Word resume to [email protected], and quote Opportunity #14716 in the subject line of your email. If you are already registered with Kent Legal, please get in touch with your recruitment consultant.
Thank you for your interest in this role. Please note that only qualified candidates will be invited for a meeting. Continue to visit our website at www.kentlegal.com for new employment opportunities.