Commercial Litigation Assistant (Construction) (Downtown)
Toronto, ON M3M 3G1
What's in it for you:
- Join a team of experts at a highly reputable mid-sized firm!
- Challenging and supportive working environment;
- Convenient downtown Toronto location;
- Permanent position starting ASAP!
- Salary up to $65K!
- Excellent benefits package.
- Provide legal administrative support within busy commercial litigation practice;
- Prepare correspondence and legal documents according precedents;
- Transcribe dictation of highly technical nature;
- Prepare reports, including gathering and summarizing data;
- Liaise with lawyers, clients, courts, process servers, and expert witnesses;
- Manage calendar and docketing for lawyers;
- Open, close, and maintain files; and
- Other administrative duties as requested.
- 5+ years of construction lien litigation and general commercial litigation experience;
- Solid understanding of the Rules of Civil Procedure and court rules at various levels;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and time management skills, and good sense of humour;
- Solid customer service approach;
- Experience in managing a litigation practice; and
- Professional, flexible, team player attitude.
HOW TO APPLY:
Kindly email your MS Word resume to [email protected], and quote Opportunity #14736 in the subject line of your email. If you are already registered with Kent Legal, please get in touch with your recruitment consultant.
Thank you for your interest in this role. Please note that only qualified candidates will be invited for a meeting. Continue to visit our website at www.kentlegal.com for new employment opportunities.